Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Issue On Loading The Game Application











Its been a while since I haven't played the game because of its technical issue on loading the game. At first I thought they would make a solution for this but its seem its been 2-weeks now and still can't play the game. So I did my own research .. good thing I found this temporary solution:

This solution is courtesy to 'hihi_elow' for making up this bright idea.

For my brief explanation :

1. The index page is not working fine, so better use the alternate gateway to access the game. Using the link given it will direct you to your page

2. Now at your page ( don't click on your 'My-Dojo' for that one has still a bug) ,
right-click on your link 'name' (the one at the upper-right side with your thumbnail photo ) . This will open a new window.

3. This new window is the backdoor link of the game site so I'm not sure if its legal to access it. You will see you're not in your facebook page anymore but rather on a isolated application page.

4. If you're having a hardtime doing the step just use this shortcut link :





This is just temporary solution, lets hope they fix the issue soon.

Happy Gaming!